Thursday 7 November 2013

copyrights


some of the names I will use more often in this little blog are MySQL and MariaDB. These name (and other names too)  belong to companies and I will respect their rights:

MySQL: © Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. 

MariaDB: © MySQL AB & MySQL Finland AB & TCX DataKonsult AB

Micorsoft Windows: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. 
Micorsoft Word: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. 

Linux: ™ by Linus Torvalds, the trademark is owned by The Linux Foundation
the source-code is published under the terms of the GPL
Ubuntu: © 2013 Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd. Eclipse: © 2013 The Eclipse Foundation. All Rights Reserved. LibreOffice: is licensed under the terms of the LGPLv3.

in case I forgot a company or a product please drop me a line and I will add this company/product to this list.

I will present some of my own code here. Use it as it is, but I'm not responsible for any problems with this code. The code is only a proof of concept and it is definitely not production ready (after years of programming in commercial environments I do know the difference).

the code is © by me but I publish it under the terms of the GNU GPL which you can find here:

And finally the little drawing at the end of the page is © Heike Kunkel, you can contact her via: pinselstil at web dot de